*Classic Plus for only $4,950:
This promotion is secured by payment of the initial plan fee of $2,000. The total sale value must be over $200,000. This promotion is not in conjunction with any other offer or discount. This promotion ends on the 31st August 2019. Only 4 Classic Plus packs are available. All images are for illustration purposes only and may feature items that are not included in this promotion.
Offer applies strictly to customers who own land (i.e not on hold). The service only provides 1 plan per contract. The plan provided is for the purpose of creating a price. The fee paid by the customer will be deducted off the contract price. The value of this service is $299. The Rendition Group of Companies owns the copyright of the produced plan.
*Pay Just $2K Deposit:
$2,000 down payment (balance of $2,000 at contract signing).
*50 -Year Structural Warranty:
The Rendition Group of Companies Structural Warranty lasts for 50 years of ownership. The Rendition Group of Companies will resolve any structural failure caused by our default of concrete footings, load bearing brickwork and structural timbers.
Hot water units, cook tops, ovens etc.. are all covered by the Manufacturer’s Guarantee. It is recommended to read the individual appliance Manufacturer’s Guarantee and care maintenance information or contact the Manufacturer’s Service Department for service during the guarantee period.
Items not covered by this Warranty are as followed:
– “Acts of God” such as damage caused by storms, fire or flood.
– Trees near the concrete footings of your home, which may cause shrinkage of the soil, particularly in soils of high clay composition. As a result of this shrinkage, damage to the footings may occur. For further information regarding this matter please refer to the “Guide to Home Owners on Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance” produced by the Division of Building Research of the C.S.I.R.O in the back of your soil report. This Guarantee may be rendered void should compliance to these recommendations not be adhered to.
– Any defects repaired or modified by unqualified or unauthorised personnel.
– The Rendition Group of Companies Warranty does not cover problems caused by misuse or neglect on the owner’s part.
– Any failure caused by anything other than our faulty workmanship or our negligent supply of defective materials.
These are promotional offers and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.